Friday, October 7, 2011

Real People Don't Hide Behind Masks!


Part 1 - Real People Don't Hide Behind Masks! The Meaning Behind 'It May Not Be Pretty But It's Mine!'

(Go to Part 2 - Life Without The Rose Colored Glasses! The Meaning Behind 'GingerSnaps And VODKA')

(Go to Part 3 - The TRUTH Shall Set You Free! The Meaning Behind 'Does Anyone Else See The Big Ass Elephant In The Room?')


'It May Not Be Pretty But It's Mine!' Just one of my three blogs in my blog series. I have been asked 'Why three blogs? Why not just one?'

Each blog relates to a specific part of the world in which I live yet  in totality, make up ME.

A raw insight to my soul. My personality, my desires, my triumphs, my needs, my struggles,  and my vices.

I consider this blog to be an integral and primary piece of the series. The reason? Because it is the greatest exemplification of my personality.

I made the decision, at the birth of this blog, that if I'm am going to expose myself to world, I am not going to 'censor' my narrative of myself. 'ME' will not be sugar coated. I want to be honest, I want to be transparent, I want to be approachable.

We dance around daily as if we exist within one giant never ending Masquerade Ball. Everyone veiled behind masks. Everyone is trying to conceal their own flaws beneath a blanket of judgement of others. No one wants to expose themselves in an effort to bring awareness, togetherness, support, or even just a simple empathetic shoulder for others to lean on.

My goal is to reveal myself so that I may help others learn, grow, or even find comfort in the idea that they are not alone in their experiences.

Never judge a book by it's cover. We need to expose our 'Perfect Imperfections'.

My experiences may not be pretty. In fact at times it's grotesqueness can be revolting. But there have been other times when it's awesomeness is amazing. But no matter where it may currently fall within the invisible Pleasure Meter, I hope I can make an impact on someone. I hope someone can finds solace in knowing that they are not alone, I hope I can bring awareness to experiences some may may not understand, and I hope I can provide the courage to allow others to expose themselves.

Go to Part 2 - Life Without The Rose Colored Glasses! The Meaning Behind 'GingerSnaps And VODKA'

Go to Part 3 - The TRUTH Shall Set You Free! The Meaning Behind 'Does Anyone Else See The Big Ass Elephant In The Room?'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...